







Carter is 2 months now! I can't believe how fast time is going. Well... there are times like in the middle of the night where I secretly wish we are already at the part where he sleeps through the night. :o) He is getting so fun though. He has a lot more personality and has been laughing, talking to us and has a super cute sad face with a pouty lip and all. I have been starting to work again... which has been a challenge to juggle Carter and a job. I am starting to slowly get this mothering thing down but still working on getting dressed, etc. I guess in a few months I will get better at all this. Being a mom has taught me how little I actually know about all this and this is a completely learn as you go job. It is super fulfilling though. Even when I am so tired and have poop and spitup all over me, when he gives me a gummy smile... it makes it all worth is and makes my heart melt. :o)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2 months....
Posted by peanutpainter at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is so handsome! I think when they start smiling at you is the official crossover from 'slug' to 'baby' :)
And I agree that the knowledge gap between mothers and non-mothers is one of the biggest in existence. There's just no way you can know how to do it...until you do it.
hi friend...he is adorable. we just got the announcement and i love it. thanks for sending us one! i hope you are well. i will call you this week. i miss you, and i missed your birthday. :o( love you...
Post a Comment